From: Charles Ufford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OGD] Re: how was it made
To: <Orchids@orchidguide.com>

on 6/1/05 6:03 PM, Cody wrote:

Bob, this topic has been discussed before, so I'll make it short...DON'T
post topics on religion in this discussion list, save it for your religious
discussion board as some of us either don't want to read it or don't believe
it.

Cody

Gee, now we have three listowners and moderators here on this list.
This list has one listowner - That is Kenneth Bruynincks. The list has no moderators..
 Many
science people on this list obviously treat their science as their religion,
but we patiently bear with it.
Science is no religion. Science is the accumulation of knowledge derived from observing and experimenting.
Relition is based on believe of deceiving statements put forward by human being having invented Gods to
be able to have power over other humans.

Gods have been (and are) created by Man and not the other way around. And they have nothing whatsoever to do with science.
regards
Guido

--
Prof. Dr. Guido J. Braem