Frog Pond - phrags and more
PO Box 3162
Traverse City MI  49685

 listing dated 6-12-05 replaces all previous offering.

    Here is our early summer listing.  I've included my  "keepers" in this listing.   As seedlings grew a few of the most promising were set aside . They have grown well ,now I  need  clear out a few..  Here's your chance to have the best of one of a kind offerings!
   A picture is worth a thousand words-- go to www.phragweb.info  for the best in photo and Phrag information.
    Quantities are limited- order soon to assure your selection. Questions are always welcome!  I look forward to hearing from you.
 Happy growing,
LStephenson
Frog Pond Phrags
PS--  looking for a benign pest control.   We  mix one teaspoon Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap and one teaspoon alcohol (optional) with a quart of water.  Spray on orchids for aphids, scale and other pest.  You can find Dr. Bronner's soap at health and natural food stores.  The alcohol zaps bugs right away while the soap dries  and suffocates  the rest. WE use  this spray  on masdevallia, dracula even on flower buds and new growths, but best to test on a trial plant before general use!

PHRAGS
Phrag Betheva - (caudatum' Stumfle'x pearcei)- minature caudatum - nice FS @25
Phrag besseae var daldensandroi- hard to find variety  sld @$15
Phrags besseae -(besseae 'wolf river' x besseae big smoky falls')  big bright red , excellent shapef, flowers  up to 3" across blooming l size 30 & 35
Phrags Bouley Bay  (Eric Young 4N 'Mont Millais' AM/RHS x Grande 4 N 'Gigantea', NFS  @ $25
Phrag Caulrum (longifolium x sedenii) -green & pink flowers on tidy compact plant, multi growth-   FS @ $25
Phrag Conchiferum  ( caracinum x longifolum 'wanuakee') registered in 1881. These are huge plants with green & red flowers, stay in bloom for months @ $30 & $35
Phrag Carol Kanzer - compact growers , pink flowers, nice under lights $10,$15 & $20
Phrag Caricium 'Aileen' x self - a fav minature species . also nice under lights small div $10
Phrag Eric Young  var flavum ( besseae flavum 'golden talsman AM/OS x longifolium 'joule) small divsion @$10
Phrag Eric  Young x lindenii  @ $12
Phrg Eric Young x ecudorense FS @15
Phrag Eric Young x Sorcerers Apprentice. NFS , red/green with long petals, could be amazing  @$20
 Special offering on Rare species compot
)Phrag Fischer  mini compot  . Seldom offered  Newer species  great chance to grow best clones! LIMITED 4 small seedlings in mini compot @$30

Phrag Gerald ( lindleyanna 'birchwood' x caudatum 'wolf river')  elegant down swept petals , shades of green, rust, golden red.  this plant is attractive even when not in bloom)  FS $30 & $35
Phrag Grande(longifolium 'woodstream' AM/AOS x caudatum 'Windy Hill CCM/AOS)- a classic with long down downswept petals  lrg sld @ 15 & 20
Phrag Inca Embers - glowing fire red  CLONAL)    FS @$25
Phrg Jason Fisher  (besseae 'cow hollow II FCC/AOS x Mem Dick Clements))   large sld  @$25
Phrg Loungeville (longifolim var hartwegii x Hanne Popow 'pink plush')  large pink & white flowers, nice for lights! @ $10 & $15
Phrag lindleyana 'Atlanta x self- divison with 3 small-medium growths, perfect underlights @$15
Phrag Mem Dick Clements ' flavum '(sargentianum x besseae 'flavum'  large  sld @ $12
Phrag pearci-  sought after mini species  division @$10
Phrag ritcher x Wossen- wossen is ritcher  x besseae , interesting cross  lrg sld $20
 Phrag Sedenii (schimii' elizabeth x longfolium 'windy hill's midnight)  delightful compact with pink and white flowers small div, @$10  &FS @ $20
Phrag St Peter (Eric Young 4N 'Mt Millais' AM/RHS x longifolium var hinksianum)  big orange/red blooms large sld $15, fl sz @ $25
Phrag  Sgt Eric -(Eric Young 'Rocket Fire' 4N x sargentiaum 'Statehouse' ,) yellow/orange/red  NFS  & FS@ $15 & $20
Phrag Urgandiae, (longifolium 'Woodstream' AM/AOS x lindleyana ':labadie'), elegant classic registered in 1896, green, chestnut brown & white. Compact FS , multi growths @$30

  Other interesting orchids
 add diversity to your collection,
many are scented ,
many do great underlights--
Angraecum eburneum -large seedlings @ $10
Angraecum  leonis   FS  @$15
Bollea whitti -RARE species  FS @ $30
Blc Richard Mueler-  orange flowers, easy bloomer - FS divsions @$12 & $15

Brassia hybrids,  I did not divide these brassia, preferring to let them grow as specimens plants, They seek intermediate to warmer conditions to flower profusely
Brassia Edvah Loo 'Missha' HCC/AOS  -huge  multi growths- flowering size  @$30
Brassia Rex'Lea' - flowering size @ $20

Cattleya aurantiaca-temperature tolerant with bright orange flowers  NFS & FS   @ $5 & $7
 Cattleytonia Jamaica Red 'Meechai', compact with glowing magenta blooms. FS $15 & $20
Phal Ida Fukumura 'Big Best' AM/AOS x Dor pulcherrima Supaporn' , wonderful dark pink  FS @15
Dortis pulchermia 'Supaporn' div FS division of proven winner @ $20
Pescatorea dayana-, columbian species with 3 inch  ivory & reddish flowers , hard to find  FS  @ $20
Harella retrocaula aka ordorata -  in bud**   white  lemon scented flowers on micro mini plant @$10  also mini compots 3 sld /$20
Hwsa lava burst - mini plant with bright red spikes FS @s $10
LC Culloden Moore,-fragrant prom corsage purple. near flowering size  @ $10
Masdevallia Urbayana - reddish brown, heat tolerant- FS @ $10
Miltonia Andy Easton - white with red  face in spike $20 **
Oncidium sphacelatum- big plant in spike with yellow/brown blooms @$20 **
Oncidum Sherry Baby 'Sweet Fragrance'  FS @$12
Phal Mini Mark- always a favorite mini -white flower with orange spots FS @ $12
Phal Intermedia  -. compact  cool tolerant  pink with lavender lip & stripes -FS @ $20
Paph Deperle (delanatii x primilum) pearly white, mottled foliage , nice under lights , FS  @$20 SLC Vermillion Cherub  ' the cardinal'- easy to bloom Mini catt  has   Elegant red flowers with  sophronitis cold toleratance  - FS @ $15 & $20.
*** I will wrap the buds & spikes very carefully, but can not quarantte their conditiion!

Mini Compots- GROW YOUR OWN

Special offering on Rare species compot
Phrag Fischer  mini compot  . Seldom offered  Newer species  great chance to grow best clones! LIMITED 4 small seedlings in mini compot @$30

Harella retrocaula aka ordorata - miniature with flowers almost as big as plant. nice lemony scent -  mini compot 3 seedlings @ $20

Promenea xanthina x rollisoni - always attracts attention - mini compots of 4 small seedlings @ $15 or 8 seedlings in mini compot @ $25

 Summer Sale -- Masdevallia Mini Compots  SPECIAL PRICE!!
Mini compots of 6 small seedlings

Masd Angel Frost 'Orange Parfait' x HCC/AOS x glandulosa 'Nemo.- Orange and pink confetti spotted flowers-cute WITH sweet fragrance due to glandulosa !!     6 sld @$15

Masd Copper Angel 'Highland' AM/AOS x Masd rex 'Maui titan' CHM/AOS - a favorite Copper Angel 'Highland' is crossed with Masd rex for nice large flowers flowers in shades of orange and yellow with long tails. Warmth-tolerant too. 6 sld @$15

Masd glandulose 'Chris' x Masd rex 'Maui Titan' CHM/AOS - lavender glistening interiors on larger cream to light yellow fragrant flower   6 sld @$20

Restrepia
South American rainforest miniatures
with jewel like flowers

restrepia antenniflera - kiki & divisions FS @ $10 & $15
restrepia brachypus - showy orange with red stripe - FS division @ $15
restrepia lansbergii - cute whhite with pink spots Fs divisons @ $15
restrepia lankesteri - orange yellow spots FS divisions @ $15
restrepia trichoglossa - yellow with bright orange FS divisons @ $12 & $15
unidentified Restrepia species - are always an adventure FS divisions- @ $12 & $15 OR assortment of 3 divisions/kiki @$25

ORDERING INFORMATION
 ....................and the small print

PLEASE CONTACT US REGARDING AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER
quantities are limited and alternative selections are suggested!

Emails can and do get lost in cyber space, If we don't reply in a few days feel free to resend.

Frog Pond Phrags
P.O. BOX 3162
Traverse City, MI 49685
www.orchidmall.com/frogpondphrags
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Payment must be received within 7 days of order confirmation.
Payment - personal checks and money orders are welcome - payable to Frog Pond Phrags.
Credit cards - Please make payments directly through your account at www.paypal.com payable to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. DO NOT send  credit card information as we cannot process charges.
United States orders only - due to CITES , and other regulations :-(
Shipping cost is determined by distance, size of plants and weather conditions. Shipping may be delayed due to extreme temperatures!
Orchids DO grow on trees - We use recycled boxes and packing materials whenever possible.
OUR GUARANTEE

Customer satisfaction is our promise. Notify us IMMEDIATELY of problems. We cannot accept unauthorized returns. Please save all shipping materials. With our permission Plants may be returned within seven days (weather permitting) of receiving the shipment when packaged in their original material and box.

LINKS

One of the nicest parts of this business is connecting with other orchid people. We are happy to pass along links from growing friends.

Roji_Pottery_Studio/Home Page
Christine Jacoby's beautiful pottery is perfect for growing and displaying orchids. The designs and workmanship are amazing. Yes there are frogs!

StreetMorrisArt: Original Nature-Inspired Art and Matted Prints
Fantastic orchids and much more from this talented Michigan Artist.

Our restrepia seed pods were flask and grown by a great friend. For information on flasking services contact. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Orchids DO grow on trees and other areas of the rain forest.
Visit The Rainforest Site: Help Save Our Rainforests! It costs nothing and helps preserve these endangered lands.
FROGLAND!!! - JUST FOR FUN - a web site devoted to frogs---ribbitt

 If you wish to be removed from mailing list send reply with unsubcribe in subject line.
Questions? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

end of listing