"Gareth Wills" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spaekth thusly:

I like your laid-back style in narratives. But please let us all in on
exactly what it is you eat/drink/smoke/sniff before writing your informative
submissions to this digest or your ebay offerings.

        Do you have any idea what Oncidium cebolleta seedlings taste like?

Or is it a permanent
condition induced by life-long exposure to banana powder and agar? Thanks
for the chuckles.

        More like ten years of being a member of the list and its predecessor.

        The stuff I cranked out while in grad skool was better.

        Cheers,

        -AJHicks
        Chandler, AZ