I have Epc. Siam Jade 'Fuchs' Key Lime', AM/AOS. Since it is in bloom, the questions regarding its pedigree are itching me again. The question of why Penny Kuroda is peloric has never been answered. Maybe the toothpick slipped.
Another question was regarding the fringed lip. Somebody in this group said Euchile mariae does not have a fringed lip; Julie from RF Orchids says it sometimes does. Pictures I've seen show a slightly erose edge on the lip. Likewise for C. tigrina/guttata. Epc. Vienna Woods has a fringed lip. So I would assume there was a happy marriage of dominant genes & the fringed lip is legitimate.
Actually, Siam Jade looks like an improved Vienna Woods. The Summer Snow part of the ancestry seems to have been swallowed up.
Iris