2. Orchids in Murders and Space

Date: 2nd August 2005 (Tuesday)

Programme:

14:00 - 14:05 Brief introduction of Professor Joseph Arditti

by Dr. Chow Yong Neng (Event Organiser)

14:05 - 15:30 Lecture 1: Ethnobotany of Orchids

15:30 - 15: 45: Tea/Coffee Break (Light refreshment will be served)

15:45- 17: 00 Lecture 2 : Orchids in Murders and Space

17: 00 - 17:30 Questions and Answers

Venue: PRIME College USJ (Auditorium)

4th Floor, The Summit USJ,

Persiaran Kewajipan USJ1,

47600 UEP Subang Jaya,

Selangor Darul Ehsan,

Malaysia.

Public Seminar/Workshop:

Tissue Culture Propagation and Seed Germination of Orchids

Date: 4th August 2005 (Thursday)

Programme:

14:00 - 14:05 Brief introduction of Professor Joseph Arditti

by Dr. Chow Yong Neng (Event Organiser)

14:05 - 15:45: Tissue Culture Propagation and Seed Germination of Orchids

(Part I)

15:45 - 16: 00: Tea/Coffee Break (Light refreshment will be served)

16:00 - 17:00 Tissue Culture Propagation and Seed Germination of Orchids

(Part II)

17:00 - 17:30 Questions & Answers Session

Venue: PRIME College USJ (Auditorium)

Many thanks for your attention.

Dr.  YN Chow