Your paph is definitely P. emersonii, and well within the range of variation
for that species. "hounglanae" is just a name that was applied to Vietnamese
populations of emersonii. Many years ago, Jack Fowlie published an article
in the Orchid Digest showing variations in emersonii flowers, each of which
he labelled with varietal status. As far as I know, none of these variations
are really considered true varieties. In recent years, the clones of
emersonii that are available have become easier to bloom...even I can bloom
it now! However, most clones are still disappointing in shape...and it is
not a hardy or vigorous species. I have found that they tend to shut down
and stop growing after bloom. Is yours fragrant? Not all clones are
consistently fragrant, but when are, they are astounding...not at all what
one would expect in a paph. Take care, Eric Muehlbauer in Queens NY, where
that weather has been so mild that many plants are still outdoors...only
hybrid paphs in bud now.......