In a message dated 12/1/05 6:02:34 AM, Armando writes:
I have now in flower the two strains of Epi. ciliare found in our country- the small from Sucre state- and the big from rest of the country-.

How small is the small Epi. ciliare & where can I get one?
One of the big problems in growing under lights is limited headroom. Somebody once gave me an Epi. ciliare, which I liked very much. It grew well and bloomed regularly, but alas, it got too tall & I had to give it back. I would love to have an Epi. ciliare that stays under about 8 inches, 20 cm, tall.
Iris