FYI... Jerry and everyone else. If you put a complete URL for a site
on a separate line in your message any email client should be able to
open the browser and the URL. If you just put a partial URL with out
the http:// only some email clients will correctly open it or the
person will have to hold down a key combination to make it recognize
the URL for what it is and open it correctly.

A URL like this will only be opened by some email clients and
browsers without a key combination.
www.orchidweb.com

A URL like this should be correctly opened by most email clients and browsers.
http://www.orchidweb.com

Just a quick educational point, for my job I have had to work out how
to send URL's via email so everyone can open it.

At 7:00 PM -0600 12/30/05, Orchids Limited wrote:
>We have just posted Phrag. kovachii futures on our website
>www.orchidweb.com . The plants are now growing well. Jerry, Orchids Limited

--Tom