I'm sure everyone is familiar with orchids that are insect mimics and
are pollinated by pseudocopulation.  I vaguely remember some brief
discussion of similar orchids that induce aggressive territorial
Hispaniella henekenii might be one.  However, I haven't been able to
find that discussion in the archive, and I have also been unsuccessful
searching Web of Science and Biological Abstracts.

Can anyone confirm whether "pseudo-aggression" is a really a method by
which some orchids are pollinated, and if so, point me to the
appropriate primary literature?

Thanks.

Nick
--