For those planning to attend the Orchid Magic AOS Members’ Meeting in April:  If you had made reservations at the Disney Hilton, and were notified via snail mail that the hotel has been changed, and that your reservations would be transferred…You may want to call and make sure of that. I called the new venue, Disney Swan and Dolphin to confirm, and they had no record of my transferred reservation; I called the Hilton, and my confirmed reservation there had been cancelled, unbeknownst to me. The Dolphin does have rooms available now, but it’d no fun to arrive at a hotel in April with a confirmation number in hand, only to be told they’ve no reservation for you.

Swan and Dolphin Hotel Reservations 800-227-1500, 407-934-4000

Looking forward to the Orchid Magic show!