In a message dated 2/18/06 6:01:58 AM, Viateur writes:
"OrchidWiz Encyclopedia ... is now used in 36 US states and Puerto Rico... OrchidWiz Encyclopedia is in use in 13 countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Germany, Jamaica, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and Venezuela. Three US states combined account
for almost 100 users: California, Florida and Texas.

Not to mention North Syracuse. I have Version 2 sailing away in Virtual PC. Still exploring all its ramifications, as I have to give a talk on it at our next meeting. He needs a little help with Masd. tuerckheimii, which I have not owned long enough to comment on. Viateur, you gave me some information on it, & I think there was a magazine article. Was that in Orchid Digest? Please refresh my memory.
Iris