Hi all,

I know that both species were treated as synonyms by RBG Kew. Both of mine
happened to bloom at the same time a few weeks ago and I took the opportunity
of
taking their pictures side-by-side for comparison purposes.

I also know that a well known taxonomist has studied both of them and concluded
they
are just different varieties but still, I have serious doubt and feel that each
of them
should be treated as a separate distinct species. Taxonomist is not my
specialty as I'm
just a hobbyist grower but I'm entitled to my own opinion... right? :-) :-) :-)

Please have a look at http://zanaf.dyndns.biz/Bulbophyllum/Bulb_plum_jacob.htm
and
tell me what you think.

Regards