I've had a Plectorphora triquetra for a couple of years without much progress.  It seems that for every reluctant leaf it produces, it loses one.  There have been no flowers although the longest leaf is about 15cm (6") or so.  It is the sole original leaf!  The new ones are all shorter - perhaps 5cm.  I have used Jay Pfahl's orchidspecies.com site to suggest:

warm, humidity 75%, rain watered twice a week, 50cm (20") from 4 x 8' fluorescent light tubes, potted in loose sphagnum moss in a plastic pot, fertilized once a week weakly for 3 weeks with hydorponic fertilizer then a good flushing.

Is this a difficult plant?  Have you any suggestions about improvements?