Hi everyone,
We are working on a charity web site: Garden Web World.
The site is under construction.

We need names of the best Nurseries, Botanical Gardens, Arboreta, Discussion Groups, Private Collections, Public Gardens, Horticultural Societies, Garden Furniture, Water Gardening, Cultural Info. and Plant Resources. We also interested in all those ‘Hidden Plant Treasures’ from around the world.
We are only interested in the best places from every country.
If you know of any great places, please send their name, a link and a very short description so we can include those on our site.
If you have a private collection and would like to open it to Plant Societies by
appointment for a tour, please let us know as well.

The charity web site will be dedicated to the conservation of endangered species and
plant research. The proceeds will be donated to a conservation and research fund. The idea is to list only the best places for free and attract advertiser for a fee.
Plant Societies, Botanical Gardens, Arboreta and Cultural Info. will be included free of charge.
It will be a big undertaken and we need help to succeed in this.
I know, there is a great need for funds. The Internet is a wonderful tool for advertising.
Please send all your replies to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Charity Web Site
Thanks for your help with our project.
Best regards
Siegrid Stern