Be very careful with that stuff...most bottles labelled "pHup" that I've
seen have NaOH...not something you want on orchids...These things are used
for aquaria...you want something potassium based..(K20?  KOH? i forget and
I'm too lazy to check the label....)...I use ProTekt, which has added
silica...don't no if the silica is worth anything, but its readily
available, not expensiv, and I use it to adjust the pH for my paph
fertlizer...Take care, Eric Muehlbauer in thundery Queens, NY...paph
barbatum and Bifrenaria harrisonia(?) in bloom....