Title: Orchid Show Software

Some time ago there was interest here in acquiring a software program for use at orchid shows. This may be of interest to you or your orchid society/club:

I found a Share-ware program on the internet - Orchid Show Management System. It can be downloaded to trial for 90 days. If it is decided to purchase the program the price is US$59.95. It seems to provide a great system, comes with pre-loaded Genus names and abbreviations, and a huge selection of Classes which can be easily modified. I have put a link to the site on our website. If anyone is interested in having a look, it can be downloaded (3.3Mb) from The Software Connection, Canada at www.swconnection.com

Colin Hamilton
Webmaster
Aust Orchid Council/Orchids Australia
Rockhampton, Qld. Australia
www.orchidsaustralia.com
Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.