In the US,  Orchids by Hauserman (http://www.orchidsbyhausermann.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT) is a very good place, but if you are interested in species, and unusual ones at that, then you want to try Andy’s orchid “orchids on a stick” (http://www.andysorchids.com/) in California, and Hoosier orchids (http://www.hoosierorchid.com/) in Indiana.

I too also have a question for the group, along these same lines. I am very interested in orchid species, strange and unsual ones. Particuarly South American and south east Asian terrestrails.. does anyone have a good link to a nusary that can ship to the US. I already have the right paper work on this end. Thanks, and good hunting

erik