Hi,
It has been done to my photos and one of my copyrighted names as well.
1. contact the person and ask them to remove the copyrighted photos or the name.
It may take several e-mail's. You could tell them, you will use legal action.
2. as a last resort you can contact Google's copyright department and
complain. They can remove any site from their search engines.
It could backfire though, so caution is in order.
Their also is a procedure where you can mark your photos so no-one can use them.
Siegrid