Hi all, the Nigerian Scammers are now into ebay in Australia. One we know of buys an item and offers a greater price than bought for on ebay and requests the item to be sent to Nigeria. The current one has been banned from ebay but ( we believe ) starts up again under a new name. The Australian address given does not exist, nor does the person.
They are working on the buying at the moment and wont be long before the selling starts which means you will never see the item purchased.
Investigate fully the seller before you buy. The scammers usually are signed up on only a very short time with ebay.
Regards, Roy.