"a South Georgia man...
Tony Bailey...
More than two hundred fifty orchids...

one with a ghostly image... white bloom...
Ghost, discovered in 1844... lives in swamps of extreme south Florida and
Cuba. "Probably one of the most difficult plants to grow in a greenhouse
environment," says Tony, who purposely placed it at the front of the
greenhouse where there isn't very much air movement, to simulate a swamp
environment.
.... "I started growing... in 1999," says Tony...

He finds the orchids communicate with him... "They let me know what their
needs are," says Tony...

He keeps detailed records and some of his orchids bloom on the same day
every year."

source : http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5118723&nav=5kZQ

regards,

VB