Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I sent out an update outlining what's new at
www.orchidphotos.org!

The San Francisco Orchid Society meetings are always a great place to see
unusual and exciting species and hybrids. June 2006 was especially rich in
wonderful plants, but gems are exhibited every month.

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/orchids/SFOS/06June2006/index.html

I have all of the orchid photos from my April 2006 trip to Peru online,
along with the Ericads and Melastomes I encountered on the trip. The Macchu
Picchu shots are also online.

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/peru2006/orchids/index.html
http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/peru2006/ericads/index.html
http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/peru2006/melastomes/index.html
http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/peru2006/macchupicchu/index.html

Tom Perlite at Golden Gate Orchids never ceases to amaze with his
spectacular hybrids and unusual species. The latest shots from his
greenhouses are on the main page, with an emphasis on Masdevallia hybrids.

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/orchids/ggate0706/index.html

Enjoy the show!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org