http://image.fs.uidaho.edu/vide/descr541.htm

>         Orchid fleck (?) rhabdovirus
>         Host species include:
> Coelogyne spp., Dendrobium spp. (and hybrids), Miltonia spp.,
> Odontoglossum spp., Oncidium spp. and Paphiopedilum spp. - chlorotic
> areas often with necrotic centres or rings.
>
>         See the URL for a full list of susceptible species. The
> webpage comes with a list of ten scientific references, at least nine
> of which are from refereed publications.
>         Cheers,
>
>         -AJHicks
>         Chandler, AZ

Hi Aaron.  What is with the '(?)' in the name 'Orchid fleck (?) rhabdovirus'?  And I see that this is the only virus listed for Paphs in the site given above.  I had 2 Paphs turn up positive on the single well ELISA test for CMV.  My assumption is that the web site given above is not very complete, in fact, very incomplete would be a better description.  I think that this fact should be pointed out to those who might peruse this page.  http://image.fs.uidaho.edu/vide/famly094.htm  Do you think maybe I should I have had these plants retested with the double well test?
Is there a lab doing ELISA testing for Orchid fleck (?) rhabdovirus?

Cynthia, Prescott, AZ