Since 1994 I have been using 400W HPS and 400W MH in  alternating positions. These are on/off 14/10, in the basement with no daylight  entering the growing room.The lights have multi faceted reflectors are 4 feet apart and 4 feet above the bench surface. Light intensity at bench level directly below  the HPS is about 1000 ft candles and below the MH 900 ft candles.At the edges of a 64 inch wide bench the light intensity at bench level is about 500 foot candles.As you will know, at 2 feet from the lights the intensity will be about four times higher and at one foot about sixteen times higher.

I have no problems flowering many genera. For more details you may contact me off forum.

I have no experience with Wonderlite 150W.