On Feb 7, 2007, at 6:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Need Greenhouse shading advise

I wonder if it is the best plan to be locked in to a particular
shading year-round. The need for shade and heat differs from season
to season. Whatever glass panels you choose I think would be good for
a particular period only.

There are other possibilities. Awnings that can be rolled or folded
up. The same can be done with shade cloth which can be manually
folded, rolled and managed or by thermostat or photometer
mechanically. Also one can paint the roof with a shade paint which
(hopefully washes off in the winter when more heat and light are
needed).

Or plant a tree in a good location. :-)

Len