Welcome back Andy. I have missed your anti Brit ravings. I was working for an
American company at the time of your celebrations of the 200 th aniversary of
your independance from Great Britain. I gave a fantastic party for all the
staff and when asked why I advised that it was a double edged sword - 'We had
got rid of the Americans'. We had a great party - Americans, Canadians and
Brits.
Unfortunately Andy you cannot escape the fact that The Orchid Review is the
oldest orchid publication in the world and that the first Orchid Society
started in the North of England in the late 1800's. We may not operate the way
that pleases you but as the modern americans say 'tough'.
Please keep the rantings going. We Brits enjoy as we have a different sense of
humour
Regards