I am a new member to the list and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ron
and I live in New York State.
 I have been growing orchids for about 8 years. My collection is diverse but I
have a concentration in Paph rothschildianum and roth. primaries. Bulbos I find
interesting due to their diversity and have about 90 Bulbo species. The rest of
the collection is a mixture of species and hybrids. In Catts, I particularly
like Bl. Richard Mueller crosses and varieties of C. walkeriana. I grow within
my home as well as in a friend's greenhouse.

 I hope to learn from this group and share any knowledge that I have.