Nancy,

The notation, "not for AOS judging", on the registration ticket is for AOS judging alone, not for ribbon judging. AOS judging and ribbon judging are two totally different animals. You many enter plants "with the same flowers" for ribbon judging in as many shows as you want. It is only the judging for AOS awards that prohibits plants with the same flowers being reconsidered.

In addition, I believe it is only those plants that have actually been "pulled" and considered for AOS judging that may not be judged again. In other words, if your plant is entered into "Show A" and the AOS judges totally ignore it, and the plant is entered into "Show B" a week later, but this time the AOS judges pull it for award consideration, that is fine. But, if you take a plant to a monthly AOS judging at a juding center and then take it to a show the next week, it may not be considered for AOS judging at that show.

Of course, I am not an AOS judge, so someone may correct me if I am wrong.

Ed Merkle
Merkle's Orchids
1008 Maplewood Place
Nashville, Tennessee  37216