Horacio,

These are among the smallest Paph species and they will not get very
large. I have some that I imported in the 1970's and they are larger
plants with multiple growth, but each growth is 4 to 6 inches across.
They grow and bloom easily for me. I would recommend you get a copy
of Lance Birks Paphiopedilum Grower's Manual,  the 2nd Edition is the
best Paph book I have. I fertilize my Paphs with a variety of
fertilizers at very low level continuously from February through
October, when they are growing the most. I use a variety of
fertilizers as I find that my plants do better if I use a variety of
fertilizers. Over the years I experimented with lots of way to
fertilize my plants and I found that very low levels continuously
gives me the best results. I am giving my plants fertilzer at a level
that they are getting about 10 ppm nitrogen.

Have patience with your Paphs and enjoy them.

Tom
Tom Hillson          Grower of Paphs and Pleurothallids
'There is always room for one more Orchid"