Hi Folks,
Has anyone else been missing any of the digests recently? I missed a couple
of odd ones then last week I have missed 182 and 183. As I have been with
the same ISP for several years without any problem and also as I have all
the digests from No.1 saved I wonder if something is going wrong somewhere.
We have had a small modicum of rain and the plants are appreciating it. Lots
of Catts flowering and hard canes flowering again. They have only just
finished from last time, in fact the new spikes were showing before the last
lot had finally finished.

Cheers from down under,
Max

It has removed 1253 spam emails to date.