Colleagues:

In today¹s list of OGD postings (Vol. 9, Issue 186) Max Redman asked if
anyone else had missed receiving Vol. 9, Issues 182 and 183.

Yes, I missed both of them, and a more recent one as well.

I also contacted Viateur Boutot, and he too was missing the very same
issues.

After an interruption, the OGD issues were once again received.  But then
they ceased arriving again, and both of us are still missing Issue 185.

The irregularity with which these e-mails are arriving, and the fact that
Viateur and I both missed the same ones even though we have different
Internet Service Providers, leads us to think that there is a problem with
the server at the originating end, or some other computer ³glitch²,  that
fails to send out certain issues but allows others to go through to us.

I would ask the same question Max has posed to the group, but I would add
that you try to inform Kenneth of the problem.  Our attempts to contact him
so that he would be informed about the problem have not been successful.  At
least he has not replied or offered an explanation.

With Max Redman now included among those who are not receiving all the OGDs,
it suggests that the problem may be more widespread than we originally
thought.

Can Kenneth please help explain the problem?  We all enjoy the OGD and we
would like to see our subscriptions arrive regularly without any issues
missing.

A few words of reply from Kenneth would go a long way towards explaining
things.

With my respect and good wishes to all.

Dr. Charles E. Bracker

------ End of Forwarded Message