On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:00:02 +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Hi Folks,
> Has anyone else been missing any of the digests recently? I missed a
couple
> of odd ones then last week I have missed 182 and 183.

I get the digest on 2 accounts-one missed only 183, the other missed 182
&
183.  I THINK both accounts missed 185, then I got number 186 on both,
and I am
waiting for 187 (the e-mails for which I just read on the web site).

I contacted Kenneth directly a couple of days ago, and he did respond
that he was also
missing 182 & 183!  I was glad I wasn't alone and gave him as much info
as I
could, but the problem sounds quite widespread at this point.   I'm sure
he's looking
into it, so I'm being patient and hoping the computer gods will take pity
on us soon....
I hope he got number 186 like all of us seem to have!

Monica Jones