Rahiv,

You do not say what the plants are where the flowers are drying out.
There can be many causes to this, one of the most common is that the
plant has poor roots and needs repotting. The first step I would take
is to take one or two of the plants out of their pots and see what
the roots look like. Spring is almost always the best time to repot
orchids, it may be your plants just need repotting and a the problem
will go away. The other cause is are you watering the plants
frequently enough, as we move from winter to sprint to summer my
watering go from once a week to twice a week with daily misting to
keep up the humidity. If the roots look good you may just need to
increase your watering as you move into summer. Are you growing the
plants in a window, under lights, where? This makes a difference in
how often you need to water.

There is an excellent orchid society in Minnesota here is a link to
their web site. Contact them and there may be someone in your area
you can communicate with about your orchids.

  http://www.orchidsocietyofminnesota.com/

Tom
| Tom Hillson                         Orchid Grower Specializing
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]            In Paphs and Pleurothallids
| http://www.orchids.iastate.edu
|"There is always room for one more Orchid!!"