John,

If my memory serves me 1923 is the cut off date for the USA, if this is true
they are out of copyright. Now the problem is finding someone willing to
copy four years of the OR. Most libraries/botanical gardens/herbaria will
not undertake this much copying even if you offer to pay for the copying. In
the USA there is interlibrary loan service and you may be able to get them
to send the books to your local library and you can copy them. Some
libraries etc.. will allow you to copy things that they have at their
location. I think these are your best bets.

BTW in my opinion the old ORs have far more useful information than any
other orchid periodical and well worth the effort to obtain a complete set,
even if just a copy.

Hope this helps.

icones