I will be out of the office starting  18/06/2007 and will not return until
22/06/2007.

Any urgent business queries should be forwarded to the Maryanne Donachie at
the National A&A department, Ernst and Young, Johannesburg.  (+27-11-772
3000).  All other queries will be attended to on my return.

Ernst & Young has achieved an AA rating from EmpowerDEX, with a 30% black
ownership as at 30 June 2006.  In addition, Ernst & Young is The Best Company
to Work for, according to the Corporate Research Foundation's 2006 survey.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is subject to the Ernst & Young disclaimer which
can be viewed at http://www.ey.com/GLOBAL/content.nsf/South_Africa/Disclaimer/