Hi All,
           Just been doing some research in Orchidaceae Brasilienses Vol 2 by
G.F.J. Pabst, F. Dungs and came across a water colour of Oncidium
imperatoris-maximiliani. Different from the other 99.0/0 of Oncidiums with it
being mainly Pink and Yellow. Not a large flower but average for the Genus.
Looking up this name, I find that it is now called Onc crispum. I have looked
many places on the web for this type of crispum but they are all the normal
type of Brown and Yellow Not the Pink and yellow one in the book. Has anyone
seen this Varity of Onc.crispum?? or have a photo of it?

   Jerry on Vancouver Island were it is 5 minute weather Rain, Sun, Wind.