I will agree with Paul, look at Modine Furnaces, I have a 10 year old
model with a glow plug ignition and it works great. Like any furnace,
you want to have it inspected every couple of years. I bought
overkill on my furnace, to cover the extreme cold we can get. I have
seen -50 degrees F with a wind chill of -90. I was loosing 10 degrees
and hour once the sun went down. With my new insulation, glazing, and
this furnace; I should be able to stay above freezing even in weather
like that. My only worry then is loosing electricity and I am looking
at an emergency generator to cover that.

Tom
| Tom Hillson                         Orchid Grower Specializing
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]            In Paphs and Pleurothallids
| http://www.orchids.iastate.edu
|"There is always room for one more Orchid!!"