Dear all,

thank you very much for all the answers you've sent me, it was impressing.

If I'm not mistaking the orange Coelogyne was bought at the Popow Nursery in
Germany, but I have to check that with the owner. As soon as I'm sure I'll
let you know. And yes, it is amazingly pretty.

The names I got for the first pink Dendrobium are Dendrobium decockii
and Dendrobium
wentianum, for the second one Dendrobium vexillarius and Dendrobium
habbamense, D. hercoglossum or D. linguella. I hope it will help the owner
of the plants to end his quest.

The first Bulbophyllum was called both Bulbophyllum blumei and Hapalochilus
nitidus.
The second was called Bulbophyllum masdevalliaceum.

No name yet for the Gongora and the Cadetia (which might be C. mulderae?).

But what amazed me most of all was the incredible number of views! At this
moment 1258 times...

Many thanks to all of you, and please: keep 'm growing!
Bert van Zuylen