The attached information arrived today and may be of some interest to
many of us that import/export involving the U.S.  I have not yet read
the full regulations and so may be missing some fine interpretation,
but this synopsis bodes ill for everyone except the bureaucrats.

I should draw special attention to the paragraph entitled "Use of
CITES species. . ." and "Personal and household effects. . ."

Enjoy!  :-)

Paul

Begin forwarded message: