From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:56 PM
To: orchids@orchidguide.com
Subject: [OGD] Mystery Orchid

One of the vendors at our show was selling a plant with the hopelessly
garbled name of Masigawaara. I figured it meant Hasegawaara, but which one?
It
definitely doesn't look like Stella or Breckenridge Ruby. It is more starry
and
pinkish. Does anyone happen to know anything about this? I can send you a
picture.
Iris