Amongst orchid growers here in my home town there seems to be quite a few
Dendrobium species that need sorting out as far as correct names go. Can any
body point me in the right direction so that I can get some authoritative
information on, as well as good clear photos of,  the various species to
enable me to sort them out. I am not a botanist and struggle to work my way
through some dichotomous keys. A picture (to me) paints a thousand words.
Some were imported way back in the 1970's fro T Orchids in Thailand.
The flowers are all a golden/yellow colour and have various dark maroon
bands/patches on the lip.
Then names that are on the plants are :
Dendrobium binoculare
Dendrobium chrysanthum