I am not trying to drop a hand grenade on the list with my post.  Just
being my usual wise guy.  Seriously if you want to discuss this by
private post I would be more than happy to talk about the subject.  What
really bothers me is the folks that seem to blindly follow the yellow
press and the likes of Algore off the cliff without true scientific
curiosity.  Many of us have become such haters of the human race that we
cannot see that there are still many unanswered questions involved in
the long term weather trends.

I will say that we may be having global warming.  Can all of you say
that there may NOT be global warming at least if you want to look at a
long term trend line instead of just saying "that only a few dissident
scientists" or some such dismissive statement and then closing your
minds to real science.

We are a long way from all the answers on this subject.  All I ask is to
keep an open mind.  If you read the whole UN report instead of just the
summary you will come to a much different conclusion than that of the
New York Times.

Anyway, enough of my blathering.  The discussion belongs in private
e-mails so let's have at it where it belongs.

"The dangerous thing about a person isn't what he doesn't know, it's
what he thinks he knows that he doesn't."
Mark Twain

Regards all,
Buzz Baxter
Windsong Orchids