To K. Barrett

Yes most Australians have that type of self deprecating humour and Colin did
that quite well. He will be sadly missed as a good Australian and computer
savvy contributor and former editor of Orchids Australia magazine and I will
miss him at AOC meetings. He encouraged me with snippets from here and there
about orchid conservation and several articles resulted from that association.
Colin was far too young to go this way. I can say this as I am about the same
age and although very active, have realised nothing is forever or should be
taken for granted and good ones like Colin in particular.
Alan W Stephenson
Conservation Director
Australian Orchid Council