You should know there are two orchid events happening in Miami this weekend.
The WOC begins tomorrow and runs thru Sunday and the Tamiami Orchid Festival
runs Friday thru Sunday. Several larger vendors will be at both events and
Tamiami will offer more boutique-sized vendors and an impressive line-up of
speakers, at one admission price. There is no reason to miss either event -
there is a free shuttle bus that will transport attendees between the two
venues. The shuttle buses will depart and alight at the Mall entrance just east
of the Sheraton Hotel on the hour and half hour from 10 Am to 6Pm.. They go to
the Tamiami Festival entrance where there is free parking. The shuttle will
avoid airport traffic congestion!

Check them out at http://www.19woc.com  and  http://www.miamiorchidfestival.com

 I so wish I could be in Miami this week! Please let us hear about the
experience.

Maureen
www.deefalt.com