Wet pads:
Here in Melbourne Australia, I know of only one grower who uses wet pads for
cooling & humidifying. This system is a mystery to me, but I have to
acknowledge that a much higher % humidity can be achieved than with my small
swamp coolers with supplemental misters.
Would somebody please explain the 'system' , and where I can resource the
'hardware'. Here we can have hot summer days to 40 deg.C (100F), with humidity
as low as 20%. It is a constant struggle in summer to ensure constant high
humidity when temperatures go to 100d. F . What are recycled PET pads?
Paul, Oz.