"Pat Bonamo... a paleo-botanist...
teaching botany... at Binghamton University...

At the World Orchid Conference... in Miami... one of her pictures won first
place in the "In Situ Category" -- ... orchids in their natural habitat -
and best of show overall.
Last year she won Best of Show at the International Orchid Congress in the
same city.

Bonamo grows orchids...

Her winning photo this year features... one of her very own orchids...
c[C]ypripedium parviflorum.
"It's an orchid I have growing in my woody perennial garden..." she says."

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080227/COLUMNISTS01/802270330/1005/OPINION

photo : [caption : "Pat Bonamo's award-winning photo of... c[C]ypripedium
parviflorum... It took First Place in the "in Situ" category and Best of
Show overall]

Regards,

VB