Mike,

Let me give you a little tour of some important digital library sites.

First, for ANY library holdings anywhere in the world, always start with
WorldCat (www.worldcat.org).  This is the digital cumulative union catalog
of libraries worldwide developed over the last almost 40 years (could it
really be that long? <gasp>).  This not only gives correct bibliographic
data on almost everything (over 90 million bibliographic citations
representing, I think by now in the trillions of actual volumes) but
location information (by country and US zip code).

Here is the WorlCat citation for the Botanical Museum leaflets:
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1751823.

When looking for free (legal) materials digitized by libraries, put "open
access" into your search string:
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/NowOnlineDetails.aspx

I think this citation is is worth looking at for its own sake just to see
what's newly digitized by the Open Content Alliance.

Looks like the first six volumes have been scanned so far:
http://pds.lib.harvard.edu/pds/view/5704653?n=669

Table of contents are here:
http://www.huh.harvard.edu/publications/botanicalmuseumleaflets.htm

No competent librarian anywhere in the world should not be able to not only
verify and correct the citation as needed, but also be able to locate the
materials and tell you how to get them in your location.  I'm wondering who
you asked, but maybe I shouldn't ask.  As for my own library, unfortunately
I can't tell you for sure if we have them or not because I'm at home and my
predecessors never put our serials holdings online (one of the topics of our
library committee meeting yesterday and probably part of my own job security
is changing this unacceptable situation!).  Given what I have learned about
the collection in my short tenure there so far (started 1/1), I'm quite
confident that we do (it's not all in my head yet).

If you need assistance finding the issues you need, let me know.

Sincerely,
Harvey Brenneise