Viateur &? Gentle OGDers,

Just for the record, here in Tampa, Florida we have two orchid societies, both
of which have been mentioned in recent posts here on OGD.

The Tampa Orchid Club, mentioned below is the caretaker for the orchid
collection at the University of South Florida Botanical Gardens. (Note, please,
that it is 'club' not 'society'.)

The other organization, whose annual show continues this weekend in Tampa, is
the Tampa Bay Orchid Society. A mention was made last week in OGD about this
show, one of the larger ones in west central Florida.

Our two groups are always having their names confused and muddled together.? We
have a number of members who belong to both groups.? The more the merrier!

Cheers!

Paul Mitchell
Tampa, Florida / Alajuela, Costa Rica
==
member: TBOS and TCO in Tampa
...and soon to be a member of the ACO (Asociacion Orquidologico Costarricense)
==

Message: 11