Oliver,
Thank you for your help when I was planning for orchid tours to
Southeast Asia.
We've toured Ecuador off the beaten path on three visits. If you can
share the time frame you'll be there, we can share some info on species
that should be in bloom and specific locations. Perhaps reply off-forum
if you like.
Lee Bredeson
lee at classicorchid com
www classicorchidtours com