This name chase is not unusual. I had a look on the net and found pictures of
the plants in question in another forum posted by the grower??? and also in an
picture posting site I've never seen before with different spelling of the
names. I also came up with nothing in a search for details. As I said this is
not unusual, I came across a website a while ago with some of the best Vandas &
Ascdas I've ever seen pictured with names. The names of these also don't
register anywhere so what they actually are is anybodies guess. It appears that
some Asian growers, nurseries like to give crosses names but never register
them correctly.
BTW, the plants you quote are delightful and I wouldn't mind them myself.

Roy.

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail