Hi friends,

This summer's weird weather, so far, has left me with a plague of snails in
my hobby greenhouse.I lose the new growth of phals about one or two a night.
I have sprinkled every pot aand the gravel floor with the standard  (Safers,
etc) snail baits and installed the guaranteed beer snail trap. A few slide
in there, but the proportion of beer to snails is not favorable.

I collect any visible snails about two hours after nightfall.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Any advice on or off line
would help me protect what remains of my sanity.

All bests,

Jim

Plant Hormones Canada

James D. Brasch, Director